How to Become a Voiceover Artist
from wikiHow – The How to Manual That You Can Edit
The following paragraphs will explain how to succeed in voice over. This technique can be used for other things as well, which include book recording and narration.
- Find a voice coach. Although you may think that they work with singers, that’s not always the case.
- Work on the clearness of your voice.
- If possible, order “The Ross Reports”; they are great.
- Look for voice over jobs in your area.
- Go for the audition in person at local recording studios. (Unfortunately, many auditions require previous experience and/or union associations.)
- Do online voice-over auditions on websites like Voices.com
- Drink lemon water (The tang clears your throat from all that gunk)
- Don’t, under any circumstances drink milk. (Or eat any dairy product, this causes phlegm.)
- Take breaks, don’t overwork the voice.
- How to Get an Extra Catch of Breath on Tomb Raider 2…40 Foths
- How to Make Your Own Gift Wrapping
- How to Perform Stage Combat
- How to Ask a Celebrity for an Autograph or Photo
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Become a Voiceover Artist. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.